Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR is a Racetrack-Ready Special Edition Limited to Just 20 Units
The Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR "20th Anniversary" edition is priced at €39,500 each, which is around Rs 31.50 lakh.
Yamaha will produce only 20 units of its YZF-R1 GYTR "20th Anniversary" edition motorcycles. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Yamaha has announced a special edition of its star sports bike. The YZF-R1 GYTR "20th Anniversary" edition is a racetrack-ready circuit motorcycle that will land in just 20 units, priced at €39,500 each. The Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR "20th Anniversary" edition lands in the livery used by the Yamaha Factory Racing Team when they smashed their own record, winning a fourth consecutive Suzuka 8 Hours title.
Yamaha has pulled out all the stops to celebrate its sports bike's 20th anniversary, loading this special edition with various GYTR (Genuine Yamaha Technology Racing) equipment, including quick throttle, spark plugs and the communication control unit (CCU).
Only 20 numbered units of this special-edition bike will be made. Each will be fine-tuned with their new owner in mind. The first shipments are due in March 2019. The motorcycle is for circuit use only and cannot be registered for road usage.
Recommended For You
- Farewell, Sheila Dikshit: PM Modi, Congress Leaders Bid Adieu To Former Delhi CM
- Weekly Tech Recap: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Launch, PUBG Mobile Season 8, FaceApp Privacy and More
- Injured Shaw Ruled out of Tests, Agarwal & Rahul Specialist Openers
- IAF Pilots Could Soon Fly Tom Cruise’s Fighter Jet From Top Gun Maverick
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8