40 Crore Informal Sector Workers to Get Social Security
Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya today said that 40 crore workers from unorganised sector will be covered under social security schemes such as Em`+irs were organised in 2016-17.
File photo of Union Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya.
New Delhi: Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya on Monday said that 40 crore workers from unorganised sector will be covered under social security schemes such as Em`+irs were organised in 2016-17.
The NCS project also involves setting up of 100 Model Career Centre to deliver quality employment services and these centres are being set up in collaboration with States and Institutions.
The NCS has partnered with Department of Posts and common services centre to extend registration of job seekers through the Post Offices.
On this occasion, Dattatreya inaugurated Centre of Excellence (Ophthalmology) of ESI PGIMSR & Model Hospital and Physiotherapy & X-ray units of ESIC on PPP model for beneficiaries for Delhi region.
He also inaugurated EPFO Regional Office, Delhi (West) and Regional Office, Delhi (Central).
|Dr Reddys Labs||2,525.15||-0.46|
Recommended For You
- Ananya Panday Turns Into Meme and She's Laughing With Fans
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Javed Akhtar Replies to Imran Khan's 'There's No Evidence' Speech
- Noida Robbers Get a Taste of Their Own Medicine After Falling From Bike With Stolen Cash
- Ford Endeavour Available With Discounts Upto Rs 1 Lakh, 2019 Facelift Model Launch Soon
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Launch: Here’s How to Watch The Live Stream
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s