40 Crore Informal Sector Workers to Get Social Security
Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya today said that 40 crore workers from unorganised sector will be covered under social security schemes such as Em`+irs were organised in 2016-17.
File photo of Union Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya.
New Delhi: Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya on Monday said that 40 crore workers from unorganised sector will be covered under social security schemes such as Em`+irs were organised in 2016-17.
The NCS project also involves setting up of 100 Model Career Centre to deliver quality employment services and these centres are being set up in collaboration with States and Institutions.
The NCS has partnered with Department of Posts and common services centre to extend registration of job seekers through the Post Offices.
On this occasion, Dattatreya inaugurated Centre of Excellence (Ophthalmology) of ESI PGIMSR & Model Hospital and Physiotherapy & X-ray units of ESIC on PPP model for beneficiaries for Delhi region.
He also inaugurated EPFO Regional Office, Delhi (West) and Regional Office, Delhi (Central).
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
|Power Grid Corp||211.15||2.92|
Recommended For You
- Mission Mangal vs Batla House Box Office: Akshay Kumar Maintains Lead on Day 3
- Joe Jonas Celebrates James Bond Themed Birthday with Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas and Sophie
- Shraddha Arya Suffers Head Injury While Performing on Nach Baliye 9, Actress Momentarily Blacks Out
- 'Superman': Tiger Shroff Deadlifts 200KG With an Ease, Impresses Ishaan Khatter and Fans
- Instagram Users Can Report False Content And Expect Fact Checkers to Verify it