63 Flights Delayed After IndiGo Faces Server Issues at Bengaluru Airport
As the IndiGo staff moved to manual bookings due to the server glitch, it resulted in huge queues at the airline's check-in counters across the airport's sources say.
Image for representation.
Bengaluru/Mumbai: IndiGo passengers had a difficult time on Monday after a server glitch delayed 63 flights at the Bengaluru airport for more than half-an-hour.
The reservation system, which conked out at 4.29 am, could be restored only at 5.07 am, IndiGo said in a statement.
As the IndiGo staff moved to manual bookings due to the server glitch, it resulted in huge queues at the airline's check-in counters across the airports sources say.
"Due to some technical reasons, IndiGo server at Bengaluru airport was down from 4:29 am to 5:07 am this morning," IndiGo said in a statement.
An airline spokesperson said that as many as 63 flights were affected due to the conking out of the server for some 38 minutes.
"The server is restored and functioning normally," the airline further said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Streaming Now: Krystle D'souza Turns Gold Digger in Fittrat, Amazon Prime's Modern Love is a Must-Watch
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony