Airtel's Chief People Officer for India, South Asia Resigns from Post
An Airtel spokesperson confirmed the exit and said Gautam Anand is leaving due to personal reasons.
Jio Effect: Airtel Relaunches Customer Programme AirtelThanks With Free Amazon Prime Membership, 2.5GB Data
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel Chief People Officer for India and South Asia Gautam Anand has resigned, the telecom company said on Thursday.
An Airtel spokesperson confirmed the exit and said Anand is leaving due to personal reasons.
Till a successor for the position is named, the functions will report to Airtel's CEO (India and South Asia) Gopal Vittal, the spokesperson added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it