Bharat Petroleum Launches Two New LNG Tenders for Supply: Trade Sources
State-run Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL) seeks a spot cargo for January 19-21 delivery into the Dahej import terminal, with bids due on or before December 5 and the award due to be made on December 7.
File photo of a a Bharat Petroleum oil pump station in New Delhi. (Photo: Reuters/Adnan Abidi)
London: State-run Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL) launched a tender seeking a spot liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo for delivery in January and a separate tender for three cargoes for May, August and October, trade sources said.
BPCL seeks a spot cargo for January 19-21 delivery into the Dahej import terminal, with bids due on or before December 5 and the award due to be made on December 7, one trader said.
In a parallel tender, Bharat requires a cargo in May, August and October. Bids for this tender must be submitted on or before Nov. 28 and the award is due on Dec. 12, the trader said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly Wore His Team Blazer From 19 Years Ago, Fans Go Gaga Over 'Dada Swag'
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge