BSE Board Approves Re-appointment of Ashishkumar Chauhan as MD & CEO
According to the BSE, the company's board had approved Chauhan's re-appointment at its meeting on August 3, 2017.
File photo of BSE CEO Ashish kumar Chauhan. (Photo: Getty image)
Mumbai: Stock exchange major BSE on Monday said its board has approved a five-year extension for its Managing Director and CEO, Ashishkumar Chauhan, subject to shareholders approval.
The extended term starts from November 2, 2017 and will run to November 1, 2022.
The company at that time saught regulatory clearence from Sebi.
"BSE Limited is pleased to announce that SEBI has given its no objection to the re-appointment of Ashishkumar Chauhan as Managing Director & CEO of the company vide its approval letter dated August 24, 2017," the company said in a statement.
"The said re-appointment will be effective subject to shareholders' approval."
|Power Grid Corp||210.45||3.11|
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2019: Drunken Driving to Cost Rs 10,000, Driving Without a Licence to Cost Rs 5000
- Mandira Bedi Posts Stunning Beach Photo from Maldives, See Here
- Andre Russell Prepares for India with Late Evening Nets Session
- Best and Worst Day of my Cricketing Life – Guptill Looks Back at World Cup Final
- Fact Check: Did the 'Sun Baby' from Teletubbies Just Have a Baby of Her Own?