CDSL Set For Stock Market Debut Today
Central Depository Services (India) Ltd (CDSL) will make the stock market debut on Friday after successfully concluding its initial public offer last week.
File photo of Bombay Stock Exchange.
New Delhi: Central Depository Services (India) Ltd (CDSL) will make the stock market debut on Friday after successfully concluding its initial public offer last week.
The IPO of BSE's depository arm received an overwhelming response from investors as it was oversubscribed a staggering 170.16 times during June 19-21.
The qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) portion was oversubscribed 148.71 times, non-institutional investors 563.03 times and retail investors 23.83 times.
The price band for the share sale was fixed at Rs 145- 149.
The IPO size was of 3.51 crore shares, including anchor portion of over 1 crore shares.
The book running lead managers to the offer were Haitong Securities India Pvt Ltd, IDBI Capital Markets and Securities Ltd and YES Securities (India) Ltd.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi Are Slaying it By the Beach in Maldives
- BWF World Championships: PV Sindhu Beats Chen Yu Fei to Storm into Third Successive Final
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce