Colombo-bound Jet Airways' Flight Returns After Technical Snag
Jet Airways has arranged for an alternative aircraft with a revised departure time for the passengers to travel to Colombo.
Mumbai: A Colombo-bound Jet Airways flight returned to the Mumbai airport due to some technical reasons on Tuesday, the airline said.
"The commander of the flight 9W 252, which departed from Mumbai for Colombo on Tuesday executed a turn back and landed safely in Mumbai," Jet Airways said in a statement.
It was necessitated due to technical reasons for which investigation was being carried out, it added.
Jet Airways has arranged for an alternative aircraft with a revised departure time for the passengers to travel to Colombo, it said.
Guests are being looked after at Mumbai airport in the interim, the airline added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Police Drama or Unsafe Abortion? The Complicated Choice For Pregnant, Indian Teenagers
- BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly Wore His Team Blazer From 19 Years Ago, Fans Go Gaga Over 'Dada Swag'
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami