Deutsche Bank CEO Pledges to Buy Bank's Sliding Shares in Wake of Restructuring
CEO Christian Sewing announced the commitment to analysts when explaining the lender's restructuring. Shares were down about 5% as he spoke and hit a record low last month.
Frankfurt: Deutsche Bank chief executive officer said on Monday that he planned to invest a "substantial amount" of his fixed salary in the lender.
CEO Christian Sewing announced the commitment to analysts when explaining the lender's restructuring. Shares were down about 5% as he spoke and hit a record low last month. He said that he would be "putting his money where his mouth is" and that details would be announced soon.
On Sunday, the bank confirmed that it was closing huge parts of its trading businesses, with staff in its equities division in Sydney and Hong Kong among the first to be told their roles would go.
|Power Grid Corp||209.45||2.62|
Recommended For You
- Andre Russell Prepares for India with Late Evening Nets Session
- Best and Worst Day of my Cricketing Life – Guptill Looks Back at World Cup Final
- Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Perform Dangerous Bike Chase Stunts on Portugal's Highest Peak for War
- Fact Check: Did the Indian Army Really Perform the #BottleCapChallenge With a Tank in Viral Video?
- 'A Technical Feat': Missing For 50 years, French Submarine Found on Mediterranean Seabed