Dr Reddy Share Price Live: As Finance Minister Presents Union Budget 2019, Dr Reddy Shares Rise by 0.33%
Union Budget 2019: Dr Reddy’s shares have jumped over 15% in the last one year compared with a 12% gain in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.
File image of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd logo. Image: Twitter
With Nirmala Sitharaman announcing the Union Budget 2019, Shares of Dr Reddy laboratories increased by 0.33% to open at 2,610. The price closed at 2,611.00.
The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs 5 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 2,965.20 on 2 May 2019 and a 52-week low of Rs 2017.20 on 20 July 2018.
Dr Reddy’s shares have jumped over 15% in the last one year compared with a 12% gain in the benchmark Nifty 50 index. The promoter holding in the company stood at 26.77%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 45.46% and 13.66%, respectively.
The pharmaceutical company in May announced that it plans to spend up to $300 million on research and development (R&D) during the current financial year.
Dr Reddy’s President, CFO and global head (HR) Saumen Chakraborty said that the company has spent $226 million on R&D during the last fiscal year as against $264 million in FY18. Dr Reddy's Laboratories is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad, Telangana in India. It manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas.
Recommended For You
- Ali Fazal Catches Up with Game of Thrones Actress Nathalie Emmanuel, See Pic
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?
- After HDFC Bank Warning to Customers About Fraudsters, AnyDesk Details Security Measures in Place
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it