FitToFly Gym Launched by IndiGo in Nagaland
The gym was launched yesterday by Aditya Ghosh, President and Whole-time Director, IndiGo.
A file image of an Indigo flight (Getty )
Dimapur: To promote fitness and healthy lifestyle, IndiGo Airlines has launched a fully equipped gym under the banner of 'FitToFly' for police personnel in Nagaland.
The gym - flagship project - was launched on Monday by Aditya Ghosh, President and Whole-time Director, IndiGo. "This is not only encouraging, but is much needed for everybody to be a part of this transformational process. It will push the police personnel towards a healthy lifestyle", a senior police official said.
— IndiGo (@IndiGo6E) March 27, 2017
"Setting up gyms for police personnel is an important move to encourage them to start making choices to live a healthier life by choosing to be holistically fit", Ghosh said.
He believes the gym will motivate a healthy lifestyle among police personnel and take this 'FitToFly' initiative to a newer level, Ghosh said.
The FitToFly gyms will be fully equipped with multi-purpose machines, trainer, treadmill, bench press and other facilities.
Recommended For You
- Akshara Haasan's Ex-Boyfriend Tanuj Virwani to be Interrogated in Leaked Pics Case
- Volkswagen Directed to Pay Rs 100 Crore to CPCB Over Diesel Emissions Scandal
- 1st Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale Superbike Worth Rs 51.81 Lakh Arrives in India
- Here's Everything About the Food Served at Deepika & Ranveer's Konkani-Sindhi Wedding
- The Gorgeous OnePlus 6T in Thunder Purple is Here; You Might be Not Pleased if You Already Bought a 6T