FitToFly Gym Launched by IndiGo in Nagaland
The gym was launched yesterday by Aditya Ghosh, President and Whole-time Director, IndiGo.
File photo of an IndiGo Airlines flight.
Dimapur: To promote fitness and healthy lifestyle, IndiGo Airlines has launched a fully equipped gym under the banner of 'FitToFly' for police personnel in Nagaland.
The gym - flagship project - was launched on Monday by Aditya Ghosh, President and Whole-time Director, IndiGo. "This is not only encouraging, but is much needed for everybody to be a part of this transformational process. It will push the police personnel towards a healthy lifestyle", a senior police official said.
"Setting up gyms for police personnel is an important move to encourage them to start making choices to live a healthier life by choosing to be holistically fit", Ghosh said.
He believes the gym will motivate a healthy lifestyle among police personnel and take this 'FitToFly' initiative to a newer level, Ghosh said.
The FitToFly gyms will be fully equipped with multi-purpose machines, trainer, treadmill, bench press and other facilities.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Reveals That He Takes Time Management Tips From Deepika Padukone
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Rhea Chakraborty Visits Blue Grotto Cave in Italy on Trip with Sushant Singh Rajput, Watch Video
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football