Flipkart's Top Level Exodus Continues as CFO Sanjay Baweja Quits
Flipkart's Chief Financial Officer Sanjay Baweja has put in his papers after a two-year stint, marking the latest top-level exit at the e-commerce major.
Image for representation. (Photo: Reuters)
New Delhi: Flipkart's Chief Financial Officer Sanjay Baweja has put in his papers after a two-year stint, marking the latest top-level exit at the e-commerce major.
"Flipkart CFO Sanjay Baweja has quit. The company has started searching for his replacement. Baweja will continue to work with company till December 31, 2016," an industry source told PTI.
When contacted, a Flipkart spokesperson confirmed the development. Baweja joined Flipkart from Tata Communications about two years back.
Recommended For You
- Amazon beauty presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- Arjun Rampal and Gabriella Demetriades Blessed with a Baby Boy, Wishes Pour In
- After #SareeTwitter, Indian Men Are 'Growing' the New Trend of #BeardTwitter
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment