Forex Reserves at Life-Time High of $379.310 Billion
The country's forex reserves rose by a whopping $4.036 billion to life-time high of $379.310 billion in the week ended May 19, helped by a surge in the foreign currency assets, the Reserve Bank said.
Representative image. (Image: Reuters)
Mumbai: The country's forex reserves rose by a whopping $4.036 billion to life-time high of $379.310 billion in the week ended May 19, helped by a surge in the foreign currency assets, the Reserve Bank said.
Last week, the reserves had declined by $443.6 million to $375.27 billion.
Expressed in US dollar terms, FCAs include the effects of appreciation/depreciation of non-US currencies, such as the euro, pound and the yen, held in the reserves.
Gold reserves remained stable at $20.438 billion. The special drawing rights with the International Monetary Fund increased by $15 million to $1.469 billion.
The country's reserve position with the IMF, too, rose by $25.2 million to $2.305 billion, the RBI said.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
|Dr Reddys Labs||2,586.35||-4.78|
Recommended For You
- Adchithooku: Dale Steyn Asks Twitter What's Up, Gets Bowled Over by Tamil Film Song Promos
- Priyanka, Nick Return to Mumbai Hand in Hand After a Brief Romantic Getaway, See Pics
- After Google's Date With US Lawmakers, What Lies Ahead for Facebook, Twitter And Other Tech Companies?
- First Look: The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Has More RAM Than Your PC, But is That All?
- PUBG What? Doom, World's First First-Person Shooter Game, Turns 25 Years Old
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s