Fortis Appoints Farid Bin Mohamed Sani as Additional Director
Farid Bin Mohamed Sani is a non-executive director at IHH Healthcare Bhd which holds around 31 per cent stake in Fortis through its subsidiary Northern TK Venture Pte Ltd.
Image for Representation. (Reuters)
New Delhi: Fortis Healthcare on Monday said its board has approved the appointment of Dr Farid Bin Mohamed Sani as an additional director of the company with immediate effect. The board has approved his appointment as a non-executive and non-independent additional director, Fortis Healthcare said in a filing to BSE.
"He will hold the office up to the next Annual General Meeting and will be regularised subject to the approval of the shareholders," it added. Farid Bin Mohamed Sani is a non-executive director at IHH Healthcare Bhd which holds around 31 per cent stake in Fortis through its subsidiary Northern TK Venture Pte Ltd.
Shares of Fortis Healthcare closed at Rs 129.30 on BSE, down 1.49 per cent from the previous close.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Seduce Each Other in What A Man Gotta Do Video
- Kartik Aaryan Birthday Gift to Mother is a Swanky Mini Cooper Car Ahead of Love Aaj Kal Release
- Hockey India Contributes 25,000 US Dollars for Australian Bushfire Victims
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch
- 13-Year-Old's Emotional Speech about Father Who Died in Iran Plane Crash Will Break Your Heart