Fortis CFO Gagandeep Singh Bedi Resigns Citing Personal Reasons
The Board of Directors of the company have considered Bedi's resignation from the services of the company, and accepted the same, with effect from September 30.
Image for Representation. (Reuters)
New Delhi: Fortis Healthcare on Thursday said its Chief Financial Officer Gagandeep Singh Bedi has resigned citing personal reasons.
The Board of Directors of the company at its meeting held today have considered Bedi's resignation from the services of the company, and accepted the same, with effect from September 30, 2018, Fortis Healthcare said in a filing to BSE.
The resignation is due to personal reasons, it added.
Shares of Fortis Healthcare on Thursday closed at Rs 148.70 per scrip on BSE, down 0.07 per cent from the previous close.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
|Power Grid Corp||198.40||-1.29|
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Says India’s Monthly Data Usage is More Than 9GB Per Subscriber
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 14 Written Update: Salman Khan Eliminates Koena Mitra on Weekend Ka Vaar
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Announces Sidharth Shukla to be Rashami Desai's Slave, She Refuses
- NASA Satellite Images Show Fires Still Burning May Be Reason for Poor Air Quality in North India
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz