Fortis CFO Gagandeep Singh Bedi Resigns Citing Personal Reasons
The Board of Directors of the company have considered Bedi's resignation from the services of the company, and accepted the same, with effect from September 30.
Image for Representation. (Reuters)
New Delhi: Fortis Healthcare on Thursday said its Chief Financial Officer Gagandeep Singh Bedi has resigned citing personal reasons.
The Board of Directors of the company at its meeting held today have considered Bedi's resignation from the services of the company, and accepted the same, with effect from September 30, 2018, Fortis Healthcare said in a filing to BSE.
The resignation is due to personal reasons, it added.
Shares of Fortis Healthcare on Thursday closed at Rs 148.70 per scrip on BSE, down 0.07 per cent from the previous close.
|Power Grid Corp||210.45||3.11|
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2019: Drunken Driving to Cost Rs 10,000, Driving Without a Licence to Cost Rs 5000
- Move Over PUBG, Indian Air Force is Releasing a Mobile Game Complete with 'Gunslinger Moustache'
- PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Beta Update: New UI, Helicopters, Zombie Mode Update and More
- Best and Worst Day of my Cricketing Life – Guptill Looks Back at World Cup Final
- Fact Check: Did the 'Sun Baby' from Teletubbies Just Have a Baby of Her Own?