G20 Warns of Rising Risks to Global Economy
The G20 group of economic powers warned on Friday that the world economy could worsen under the pressure of rising unrest, protectionism, and frail financial systems.
An attendee takes pictures before the opening ceremony of the 2016 G20 Trade Ministers Meeting in Shanghai, China. (File Photo/Reuters)
Washington: The G20 group of economic powers warned on Friday that the world economy could worsen under the pressure of rising unrest, protectionism, and frail financial systems.
"The uncertainty and the risks facing global economy have increased, as some major economies have entered into general elections, the fallout of Brexit is uncertain, the vulnerabilities of the financial system are rising, (and) the expectation of geopolitical tensions are growing," said Lou Jiwei, China's finance.
Recommended For You
- Arsenal Give Arsene Wenger Reason to Smile With West Ham Hammering
- Rafael Nadal Storms Past Kei Nishikori to Seal 11th Monte Carlo Crown
- The Trio of Sara Ali Khan, Amrita Singh, Dimple Kapadia Looks Glamorous In This Photo
- 2018 Volkswagen Polo GTI, Golf GTI & Up GTI Driven: What's So Special about These Performance Cars?
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X Detailed Image Gallery – See Pics