Govt Accepts State Bank of India MD Anshula Kant's Resignation
Anshula Kant was appointed as the managing director and chief financial officer of the World Bank.
Anshula Kant, managing director of the State Bank Of India, has been appointed as managing director and chief financial officer of the World Bank. (Image: Twitter/@kanshula)
New Delhi: The government has accepted the resignation of State bank of India's managing Director Anshula Kant, following her appointment as MD and chief financial officer of the World Bank.
"The government hereby accepts the resignation of Anshula Kant, Managing Director of the bank, with effect from August 31 in relaxation of the notice period," SBI said in a BSE filing.
Kant was appointed as the managing director and chief financial officer of the World Bank.
As MD and CFO, Kant will be responsible for financial and risk management of the World Bank Group.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro to Sell at Rs 24,999 During 'Diwali With Mi' Sale
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A Confirmed to Feature USB Type-C, 5000mAh Battery Ahead of Launch
- KTM 790 Duke With 105 HP Output Launched In India, Priced at Rs 8.64 Lakh
- Apple iPhone 11 Preorders Are Already Sold Out on Amazon And Flipkart
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life by Calling For Help After a Bad Fall