Govt Extends Deadline For Filing July GSTR-3B Till August 24
As per the official statement issued by the government, last date of filing GSTR-3B for the month of July, 2018 has been extended to August 24, 2018.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: The government has extended the last date for filing of GST summary sales returns for the month of July to August 24.
"Last date of filing GSTR-3B for the month of July, 2018 has been extended to August 24, 2018," an official statement said.
The earlier due date was August 20.
"There were instances of technical glitches faced on August 20 in filing the return, which was the last date for submission of GSTR 3B. It's good that more time has been given for filing," said Pratik Jain, Partner and Leader, Indirect Tax, PwC.
GST collections rose to Rs 96,483 crore in July from Rs 95,610 crore mopped up in the previous month.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Google Pixel 4 isn't Coming to India and Desi Fanboys are Upset With Sundar Pichai
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Google Pixel 4 Project Soli Radar is Why The Phone is Not Coming to India
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More