Here's What Gets Costly and What Becomes Cheap
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) has been primarily categorised into four tax slab rates—5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
New Delhi: The Goods and Services Tax (GST) has been primarily categorised into four tax slab rates—5%, 12%, 18% and 28%. However, there are items which have been exempted and attract the 0% rate while there are some sin and luxury goods that attract additional cess. As the government gears up for GST’s midnight roll-out, here’s a comprehensive guide.
|Power Grid Corp||184.05||-1.02|
Recommended For You
- Do You Know What Stan Lee's Catchphrase 'Excelsior' Really Means?
- Why Did GQ Use Quotations on its Cover To Describe Serena Williams' Gender, Eh?
- Samsung W2019 Flip Phone With Two 4.2-Inch S-AMOLED Touch Displays Launched
- Apple's Asia Suppliers Struggle With Falling Share Prices, Amid Fears of Weak iPhone Sales
- Crazy in Love? The Japanese Man 'Married' to a Hologram