Indian Markets Shut Today for Holiday, to Resume Tomorrow
Financial markets will resume trading on Wednesday. The broader NSE Nifty ended 0.04% higher at 11,913.45 on Monday, while the benchmark BSE Sensex closed up 0.05% at 40,345.08.
Mumbai: India's currency, debt and equity markets will remain closed on Tuesday for a holiday.
Financial markets will resume trading on Wednesday, Nov. 13.
The broader NSE Nifty ended 0.04% higher at 11,913.45 on Monday, while the benchmark BSE Sensex closed up 0.05% at 40,345.08.
The 10-year benchmark bond yield closed at 6.77%, while the rupee settled at 71.46 to the dollar.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan Recreate Iconic Bollywood Looks
- Important to Probe Conflict of Interest of Chief National Coach Pullela Gopichand, Says Jwala Gutta
- Napoli Sack Carlo Ancelotti After Reaching Last 16 of UEFA Champions League
- Couple in Tamil Nadu Receives Bouquet of Onions from Friends at Their Wedding
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders