HDFC Bank's Deputy Managing Director Paresh Sukthankar Resigns
The resignation comes after the bank said in June it was seeking shareholders' nod for re-appointing Paresh Sukthankar as deputy MD.
The headquarters of India's HDFC bank is pictured in Mumbai, India. REUTERS
HDFC Bank on Friday said its Deputy Managing Director Paresh Sukthankar has resigned and will vacate his post in 90 days.
The resignation comes after the bank said in June it was seeking shareholders' nod for re-appointing Sukthankar as deputy MD.
HDFC Bank did not name Sukthankar's replacement.
Sukthankar was appointed deputy managing director in 2017 after spending nearly two decades with the lender.
Before joining HDFC, Sukthankar worked with Citibank for around nine years in several departments including corporate banking and risk management.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies: It's Not IPL so Pressure to Perform Will be Different For WI Batsmen - Chahal
- AIFF Responds After I-League Clubs Threaten to Move Court if ISL Gets Top Division Status
- ICC World cup 2019 | Arjun Tendulkar Helping England Prepare for Australia Challenge
- Motorola Moto E6 Alleged Renders Reveal Textured Back Panel, Single Camera Module
- Elon Musk Says 'Occupy Mars' But Uses Picture of the Moon Instead
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s