Hindustan Unilever Share Price Live: Hindustan Unilever Shares Fall by 0.27% as Union Budget 2019 is Presented
Union Budget 2019: The HUL stock has risen around 8.7% in the last one year compared with a 12% rise in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.
Image for representation.
With Nirmala Sitharaman announcing the Union Budget 2019, share price of Hindustan Unilever fell by 0.27% and opened at 1,800. The share closed at 1,798.50.
The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Re 1 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 1,870.50 on 17 December 2018 and a 52-week low of Rs 1,443.35 on 4 May 2018. The HUL stock has risen around 8.7% in the last one year compared with a 12% rise in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.
Last week, Hindustan Unilever said it has created a full-fledged end-to-end digital transformation programme that will redefine the ways of working going forward. Currently, over 80 experiments are underway to accelerate the company’s journey on digital transformation.
The promoter holding in the company stood at 67.19%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 18.86% and 13.95%, respectively.
HUL reported a rise of 13.84% in its net profit at Rs 1,538 crore for the quarter ended March compared with Rs 1,351 crore for the same quarter in the previous year. Total income of the company increased by 9.42% at Rs 10,063 crore for the quarter compared with Rs 9,197 crore for the corresponding quarter previous year.
HUL is India’s largest fast moving consumer goods company with a heritage of over 80 years in India and touches the lives of nine out of ten Indian households.
Recommended For You
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap
- The Date Belongs to Everyone, Says Akshay Kumar on Mission Mangal-Batla House Box Office Clash
- Amazon beauty presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300