ICICI Bank Share Price Live: As Nirmala Sitharaman Presents Union Budget 2019, ICICI Bank Shares Rise by 0.49%
Union Budget 2019: The ICICI Bank stock has climbed a whopping 57% in the last one year, compared with a 12% rise in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.
Representative Image. (Reuters)
The share price of ICICI Bank increased by 0.49 percent to open at 436.45. The stocks closed at 438.35 as Finance Minister announced the union budget 2019.
The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 438.90 on 26 May 2019 and a 52-week low of Rs 256.50 on 16 July 2018. The ICICI Bank stock has climbed a whopping 57% in the last one year, compared with a 12% rise in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.
The Institution holding in the company stood at 88.79%, while Non-Institutions held 11.21%.
Global rating agency Fitch last month downgraded ICICI Bank’s long-term issuer default rating (IDR) to ‘BB+’ from ‘BBB-‘ and its viability rating to ‘bb+’ from ‘bbb-‘. The outlook on the IDR is stable. It has also affirmed ICICI Bank’s support rating at ‘3’ and support rating floor at ‘BB+’.
BB rating indicates speculative grade, while BBB points at good credit quality. The rating action comes as financial health of the private sector banks has weakened amid the challenges the
bank faces in its operating environment.
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by consolidated assets. ICICI Bank’s subsidiaries include India’s leading private sector insurance, asset management and securities brokerage companies, and among the country’s largest private equity firms.
Recommended For You
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Thinks it's Silly to Criticise Game of Thrones Creators Over Show's Ending
- Tom Holland's Spider-Man Far From Home Earns Rs 73.16 Crores in 11 Days
- Katrina Kaif Flaunts Her Svelte Frame as She Stuns in This Colourful Bikini
- World Cup Final | Brutal for Kiwis to be Called Vanquished Without Being Beaten…Twice
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: TCL's 2019 Edition of 4K TVs Starting Rs 25,999 With Amazon Alexa Built-in