India's Wholesale Inflation Falls to 3.15% in November
According to data on the wholesale price index (WPI) released by the Commerce and Industry Ministry, the annual inflation rate was 2.04 percent in November last year.
New Delhi: India's annual rate of inflation based on wholesale prices fell to 3.15 percent in November from 3.39 percent in the previous month, official data showed on Wednesday.
According to data on the wholesale price index (WPI) released by the Commerce and Industry Ministry, the annual inflation rate was 2.04 per cent in November last year.
A day earlier, the Central Statistics Office (CSO) reported that India's annual retail inflation eased last month to 3.63 per cent from 4.20 per cent in October.
Recommended For You
- Mumbai's 'Dabbawalas' Get New Comic Book Based On Them
- David Dhawan Slaps Son Varun in this Fun Father's Day Video
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- India vs Pakistan: Amir & Wahab Warned Twice For Running on Danger Area
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s