India's Wholesale Inflation Falls to 3.15% in November
According to data on the wholesale price index (WPI) released by the Commerce and Industry Ministry, the annual inflation rate was 2.04 percent in November last year.
New Delhi: India's annual rate of inflation based on wholesale prices fell to 3.15 percent in November from 3.39 percent in the previous month, official data showed on Wednesday.
According to data on the wholesale price index (WPI) released by the Commerce and Industry Ministry, the annual inflation rate was 2.04 per cent in November last year.
A day earlier, the Central Statistics Office (CSO) reported that India's annual retail inflation eased last month to 3.63 per cent from 4.20 per cent in October.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nushrat Bharucha Wants to See Ranbir Kapoor in a Towel in Bigg Boss
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- You Can Now Stay in Barbie's Iconic Pink Dream House in Malibu for Just Rs 4,200
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works