Industry-friendly Policies, Development Brought Foreign Investment in Maharashtra: CM Fadnavis
The chief minister added that the state would provide space for Chinese firms to set up industrial clusters and that foreign investors would be given all cooperation in order to attract more investment in Maharashtra.
File photo of Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis. (PTI)
Shirdi: Industry-friendly policies and amendments to various laws for industrial development have fetched foreign investment in Maharashtra, ensuring that it attracted 49 per cent of all such investment in the country, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said on Saturday.
He was speaking at the foundation stone-laying ceremony for the Midea Technology Park at Supa industrial area in Ahmednagar district's Parner, over 100 kilometres from here.
Fadnavis said the technology park, set up by a Chinese home appliances manufacturer, would generate jobs for people in Supa and Parner regions.
He added that the state would provide space for Chinese firms to set up industrial clusters, adding that foreign investors would be given all cooperation in order to attract more investment in Maharashtra.
He said Maharashtra had a considerable role to play in India jumping 23 places to 77th spot on World Bank's 'Ease of Doing Business' ranking.
|Power Grid Corp||209.65||3.99|
Recommended For You
- Director Anubhav Sinha Writes Open Letter Ahead of Article 15 Release
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- 'Crowilla': Crow or Gorilla? This Absurd Video of a Bird is Leaving Netizens Completely Baffled
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s