Initial Bids for Insolvent Jet Airways to End on August 3
Under the insolvency proceedings, Expression of Interest (EoI) for the airline can be submitted till August 3 and the list of prospective applicants would be issued on August 6.
Image used for representation purpose.
New Delhi: The insolvency professional managing the affairs of Jet Airways has sought initial bids for the bankrupt airline till August 3. The once-storied carrier shuttered its operations on April 17 and lenders moved the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) to recover dues in June.
Under the insolvency proceedings, Expression of Interest (EoI) for the airline can be submitted till August 3 and the list of prospective applicants would be issued on August 6, according to a public notice.
The final applicants would be asked to submit their resolution plans by September 5. As per the notice, resolution plan would be submitted to the NCLT for approval on September 20. Claims worth Rs 24,887 crore have been received by the insolvency resolution professional.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies 2019: Kohli Needs to be Consistent in Selection: Ganguly
- Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan Share Condolences After Arun Jaitley Passes Away
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes List of the Highest-paid Actresses
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990