Jet Airways' Deputy CEO and CFO Amit Agarwal Steps Down, Cites Personal Reasons for Exit
Jet Airways said in a regulatory filing that Agarwal's resignation is effective from May 13 and he quit from service due to personal reasons.
File image of Jet Airways' CEO and CFO Amit Agarwal. (Image: Twitter)
Mumbai: Grounded carrier Jet Airways' deputy chief executive and chief financial officer (CFO) Amit Agarwal has resigned, the airline said on Tuesday.
Agarwal's resignation is effective from May 13, it said.
"We wish to inform that Amit Agarwal, the deputy chief executive officer and CFO of the company, has resigned from service due to personal reasons, with effect from May 13," Jet Airways said in a regulatory filing.
The airline seized operations temporarily around mid-April due to acute liquidity crisis.
Most of the airline's board members have also quit in the last one month.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar and Housefull 4 Team Go for Early Morning Shooting on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Watch: Adorable Video Shows Man Dancing with Stray Dog in the Middle of the Night
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro