Jio Prime Membership Program: 7 Things You Need to Know
Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced a new scheme, Jio prime Membership Program. Here is everything you need to know.
File photo of Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani.
News Delhi: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced a new scheme, Jio prime Membership Program.
Here is everything you need to know:
1. Jio Prime Membership Program is only for current Jio customers, and Jio customers who join on or before March 31, 2017
2. There is a one-time fee of Rs 99 for Jio Prime Membership
3. Enrolment will start from March 1 and will remain open until the March 31, 2017.
4. Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of the Jio New Year Offer for another 12 months - until 31st March 2018, for an introductory price of Rs 303 per month.
5. Jio Prime Members can get the full bouquet of Jio's media services (said to be worth over Rs 10,000) for an annual subscription completely free for one year until March 31 2018.
6. There will also be a lineup of deals and offers from both Jio and its partners for Jio Prime Members.
7. Users can enroll for the Jio Prime Membership through the MyJio app, or the jio.com website from any Jio store or Jio partner store.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Miffed with Ranbir Kapoor's Tentative Film's Title Devil?
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- After Burning it Out at The Gym, Disha Patani Slays the Dance Floor with Killer Moves
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat