Jio Prime Membership Program: 7 Things You Need to Know
Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced a new scheme, Jio prime Membership Program. Here is everything you need to know.
A TV grab of Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani. (File photo)
News Delhi: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced a new scheme, Jio prime Membership Program.
Here is everything you need to know:
1. Jio Prime Membership Program is only for current Jio customers, and Jio customers who join on or before March 31, 2017
2. There is a one-time fee of Rs 99 for Jio Prime Membership
3. Enrolment will start from March 1 and will remain open until the March 31, 2017.
4. Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of the Jio New Year Offer for another 12 months - until 31st March 2018, for an introductory price of Rs 303 per month.
5. Jio Prime Members can get the full bouquet of Jio's media services (said to be worth over Rs 10,000) for an annual subscription completely free for one year until March 31 2018.
6. There will also be a lineup of deals and offers from both Jio and its partners for Jio Prime Members.
7. Users can enroll for the Jio Prime Membership through the MyJio app, or the jio.com website from any Jio store or Jio partner store.
Recommended For You
- A Doctor Saves A Dying Person, A Performer Saves A Dying Society: Pankaj Tripathi
- Lok Sabha Elections: 87,000 WhatsApp Groups Will Bombard Voters With Messages, But How Many Are Linked to Political Parties?
- IPL 2019 | Best Bowlers in Each Phase in IPL History
- IPL 2019 | Mumbai Still Hopeful of Malinga's Participation
- TV Actress Chahatt Khanna Attacked and Harassed by 14 Drunken Men on Holi
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s