Jio Prime Membership Program: 7 Things You Need to Know
Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced a new scheme, Jio prime Membership Program. Here is everything you need to know.
A TV grab of Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani. (File photo)
News Delhi: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced a new scheme, Jio prime Membership Program.
Here is everything you need to know:
1. Jio Prime Membership Program is only for current Jio customers, and Jio customers who join on or before March 31, 2017
2. There is a one-time fee of Rs 99 for Jio Prime Membership
3. Enrolment will start from March 1 and will remain open until the March 31, 2017.
4. Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of the Jio New Year Offer for another 12 months - until 31st March 2018, for an introductory price of Rs 303 per month.
5. Jio Prime Members can get the full bouquet of Jio's media services (said to be worth over Rs 10,000) for an annual subscription completely free for one year until March 31 2018.
6. There will also be a lineup of deals and offers from both Jio and its partners for Jio Prime Members.
7. Users can enroll for the Jio Prime Membership through the MyJio app, or the jio.com website from any Jio store or Jio partner store.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Redmi Note 7 With 48 Megapixel Camera to Launch in India Soon; Teases Xiaomi India Managing Director Manu Jain
- Taking LA Streets by Storm, J Sisters Priyanka Chopra and Sophie Turner go on a Girls Night Out
- Avengers Endgame BTS Pictures Leaked: Is Pepper Potts Iron Man's Saviour?
- Pixar's First Woman Directed Short 'Bao' is Special and Not Just for the Oscar Nomination
- New 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Launched in India for Rs 4.19 Lakh, Gets 7 Variants
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s