Larsen & Toubro Wins $1.3 Billion Construction Contract
According to a statement, the Mumbai Trans Harbour Link contract involves construction of a 21.8 km (13.6 mile)bridge connecting Mumbai mainland with Navi Mumbai.
File photo of L&T's logo. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: Engineering and construction company Larsen & Toubro Ltd has secured a contract to build a $1.3 billion Mumbai Trans Harbour Link, the company said in a statement, in a big boost for the firm.
"The project involves construction of a 21.8 km (13.6 mile)bridge connecting Mumbai mainland with Navi Mumbai," the statement issued late on Saturday said.
Larsen & Toubro earlier this month reported consolidated net profit of 18.2 billion rupees ($279.31 million) in the three months ended Sept. 30, up from 14.35 billion rupees a year earlier.
($1 = 65.0100 Indian rupees)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
|Power Grid Corp||198.40||-1.29|
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora Shows How to Stretch in Her Monday Motivation Pics, See Here
- Smriti Irani Reveals Why She is Jealous of 'Bro' and Fitness Guru Micky Mehta in Insta Post
- I-League Clubs to be in ISL as AFC-AIFF Decide on Single League Roadmap
- Reliance Jio Says India’s Monthly Data Usage is More Than 9GB Per Subscriber
- This Airline's All-Women Crew Flew 120 Young Girls to NASA to Promote Gender Equality