LIC to Infuse Rs 407 Crore in IDBI Bank; Hike Stake to 14.25 Percent
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will infuse Rs 406.9 crore in IDBI Bank increasing its stake 14.25 percent in the state-owned lender.
Image for representation only.
New Delhi: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will infuse Rs 406.9 crore in IDBI Bank increasing its stake 14.25 percent in the state-owned lender.
In a regulatory filing, IDBI Bank said it received a letter on Saturday from the LIC "for infusion of capital to the tune of Rs 406.90 crore on preferential allotment basis".
The capital infusion from the state-owned insurance behemoth is within the capital amount (up to Rs 600 crore) proposed to be issued to financial institutions including insurance companies, mutual funds, and banks, it added.
Currently, the LIC has 13.76 percent stake in the bank.
|Power Grid Corp||192.60||-5.00||-2.53|
Recommended For You
- Luka Modric Wins FIFA Player of the Year to End Ronaldo-Messi Reign
- NASA's MAVEN Marks 4 Years in Mars Orbit With Selfie
- Violinist Balabhaskar Critical, Daughter Dead After Accident in Kerala
- New Rezvani Tank X Worth Rs 20 Crore is The Ultimate SUV That You Can Ever Buy
- Facebook Faces Lawsuit For Not Protecting Content Moderators From Mental Trauma