LIC to Infuse Rs 407 Crore in IDBI Bank; Hike Stake to 14.25 Percent
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will infuse Rs 406.9 crore in IDBI Bank increasing its stake 14.25 percent in the state-owned lender.
Image for representation only.
New Delhi: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will infuse Rs 406.9 crore in IDBI Bank increasing its stake 14.25 percent in the state-owned lender.
In a regulatory filing, IDBI Bank said it received a letter on Saturday from the LIC "for infusion of capital to the tune of Rs 406.90 crore on preferential allotment basis".
The capital infusion from the state-owned insurance behemoth is within the capital amount (up to Rs 600 crore) proposed to be issued to financial institutions including insurance companies, mutual funds, and banks, it added.
Currently, the LIC has 13.76 percent stake in the bank.
Recommended For You
- [In Pics] Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Leaked in a Series of Images: Notch Display, Dual Camera Confirmed
- Rubina Dilaik-Abhinav Shukla Wedding: Inside Photos You May Have Missed
- Deepika Padukone to Marry Ranveer Singh on November 10? Deets Inside
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Messi and Argentina Face Early Exit After Horrid Show Against Croatia
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Are Incredible Dancers And So Is This Man, Watch Video