L&T Finance to Raise Up to Rs 100 Crore by Issuing Securities
The company's committee of directors has approved an offer for issuing up to 1 crore cumulative compulsorily redeemable non-convertible preference shares (CRPS) to raise up to Rs 100 crore.
File photo of L&T's logo. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: L&T Finance Holdings Wednesday said it will raise up to Rs 100 crore by issuing compulsorily redeemable securities on private placement basis.
The company's committee of directors has approved an offer for issuing up to 1 crore cumulative compulsorily redeemable non-convertible preference shares (CRPS) to raise up to Rs 100 crore, it said in a regulatory filing.
L&T Finance said the CRPS will carry dividend of 7.95 per cent per annum payable annually.
The tenure of the securities is 3 years and 6 months.
"In the event of a default in the payment of the dividend/principal on the due date, an additional dividend amount will be payable at the rate of 2 per cent per annum over the dividend rate by the company for the defaulting period," L&T Finance said.
Stock of the company closed 1.64 per cent up at Rs 133 on BSE.
Recommended For You
- Twitter Responds to Third Umpire's 'Controversial' Decision Against Rohit Sharma With Brutal Memes
- Ajay Devgn, Kajol Enjoying Road Trip with Nysa and Yug Will Give You Major Vacation Goals
- Pakistan's Eerie Symmetry with 1992 World Cup After New Zealand Win Has Stunned Shashi Tharoor
- Amazon Alexa Arrives on Android TV, Starting With The Sony Bravia TVs
- New Flaw Detected in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s