Markets in Positive Range on Wednesday
The Sensex of the BSE after opening at 27,669.08 points, touched a high of 27,703.20 and a low of 27,645.58 points.
Mumbai: Hours before Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents the budget, the 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) on Wednesday opened on a positive note during the morning session of the trade.
On Tuesday the Sensex closed at 27,655.96 points.
The Sensex is trading at 27,721.45 points up by 65.69 points or 0.24 per cent.
On the other hand, the broader 51-scrip Nifty at National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 8,570.35 points after closing at 8,561.30 points.
The Nifty is trading at 8,564.00 points in the morning.
Recommended For You
- Beatles Drummer Ringo Starr Knighted For Services To Music
- Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Scam: Here's How it Helped Elect Donald Trump as US President
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class First Drive: Is it The Best Car In The World in 2018?
- PSL 2018: Helicopter Used to Dry Wet Outfield in Lahore
- Meet World's Tiniest Computer by IBM That Equals The Size of a Salt Grain