Shriram Properties initial public offering (IPO) is all set to be finalised on Wednesday, December 15. Shriram Properties IPO was subscribed 4.60 times over the 2.93 crore shares that were on offer. Shriram Properties IPO received bids of over 13.51 crore shares against the total issue size of over 2.93 crore shares, data available with the National Stock Exchange (NSE) showed. The portion set aside for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 1.85 times. The share allocated for non institutional investors was subscribed 4.82 times and that of retail individual investors (RIIs) was subscribed 12.72 times. Shares for the employees’ segment was subscribed 1.25 times, the data showed.
How to Check Shriram Properties IPO Share Allotment Status via BSE Website
1) Go to the official BSE website via the URL https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) It will take you to a page called ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you need to select the ‘Equity’ option.
3) Select ‘Shriram Properties Limited’ from the drop-down menu that is beside the issue name.
4) Input your application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
5) Then you just click the ‘I am not a Robot’ to verify yourself and click ‘Search’. This will show you the status of the application.
How to Check Shriram Properties IPO Allotment Status via the Registrar’s Website (KFinTech Private Limited)
1) Go to the KFin Tech Pvt Ltd website via the URL https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
2) From here, you will have to select one of the five available servers
3) Select the name of the IPO via the dropdown menu, that is, Shriram Properties Limited. The name will only be populated when the share allotment process is finalised
4) Then, you need to select either one of the three modes: Application number, DPID/ Client ID or PAN ID
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step ‘4’
6) Click on the search option
7) Your allotment status will be visible after this
Shriram Properties IPO comprised fresh issuance of equity shares worth Rs 250 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of Rs 350 crore. The proceeds from the fresh issue will be used towards repayment and/ or pre-payment of debt and general corporate purposes. Shriram Properties shares will be listed on Monday, December 20, 2021, on both the NSE and BSE.
Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News here.