The share allotment status of Syrma SGS Technology initial public offering (IPO) will be finalised on Tuesday, August 23. The public offer of electronic manufacturing services firm received decent response from the investors. Syrma SGS Technology IPO was subscribed 32.61 times over the 2.85 crore shares that were on offer during the subscription period.
Syrma SGS Technology IPO received bids of over 93.14 crore shares against the total issue size of over 2.85 crore shares, according to the data available with the National Stock Exchange (NSE). The portion set aside for the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 87.56 times. The shares allocated for non institutional investors (NIIs) was booked 17.50 times. The category reserved for retail individual investors (RIIs) was subscribed 5.53 times.
Those who have invested in Syrma SGS Technology IPO, can check their share application status in two ways — 1) BSE, 2) Registrar’s Website
How to Check Syrma SGS Technology IPO Allotment Status via BSE Website
1) Go to the official BSE website via the URL —https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2) Under ‘Issue Type’, select ‘Equity’.
3) Under ‘Issue Name’, select ‘Syrma SGS Technology’ in the dropbox.
4) Enter your application number, or the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
5) Then, click on the ‘I am not a robot’ to verify yourself and hit ‘Search’ option.
Your share application status will appear on your screen.
Bidders can also check the allotment status on the online portal of official registrar of Syrma SGS Technology IPO — Link Intime India.
How to Check Syrma SGS Technology IPO Allotment Status via Link Intime India
1) Go to the web portal of Link Intime India Private Limited — https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html.
2) Select the IPO — ‘Syrma SGS Technology IPO’ — in the dropbox. It must be noted that the name of the IPO will be populated only when the allotment is finalised.
3) Select either one of the three options: ‘PAN’ or ‘Application Number’, or ‘DP Client ID’.
4) In the application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA.
5) Enter the details of the mode that you have selected in Step 2.
6) In the next step, fill the captcha and click on the ‘Search’ button.
The status of your Syrma SGS Technology IPO application will be visible on screen.
Once the share allotment is finalised, the company will start off the process of refunds to the unsuccessful investors. The shares of Syrma SGS Technology will get credited to the demat accounts of the eligible investors by Thursday, August 25. The shares of Syrma SGS Technology debut on the stock exchanges on Friday, August 26.
Syrma SGS Technology, a Chennai-based technology-focused engineering and design company engaged in turnkey Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS), opened its public offer from August 12-18. Syrma SGS Technology IPO consists of a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 766 crore and an offer for sale of up to 33.69 lakh equity shares by promoter Veena Kumari Tandon. The price band of Syrma SGS Technology IPO has been set at Rs 209-220 per share.
Syrma SGS Technology GMP Today
The unlisted shares of Syrma SGS Technology were trading at a premium of Rs 48 in the grey market on Tuesday, according to market observers.
Read the Latest News and Breaking News here