Take the pledge to vote

For a better tommorow#AajSawaroApnaKal
  • I agree to receive emails from News18

  • I promise to vote in this year's elections no matter what the odds are.
  • Please check above checkbox.

    SUBMIT

Thank you for
taking the pledge

Vote responsibly as each vote counts
and makes a diffrence

Disclaimer:

Issued in public interest by HDFC Life. HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) (“HDFC Life”). CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101 . The name/letters "HDFC" in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited ("HDFC Limited") and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited. ARN EU/04/19/13618
LIVE TV DownloadNews18 App
News18 English
News18 » Auto
1-min read

Mitsubishi, Chubu to Take over Dutch Energy Giant Eneco

Eneco said in a statement on Monday that Mitsubishi will fund 80 per cent of the deal and Chubu the remaining 20 per cent.

Associated Press

Updated:November 25, 2019, 6:08 PM IST
facebookTwitter Pocket whatsapp
Mitsubishi, Chubu to Take over Dutch Energy Giant Eneco
Representational Image (Image: Reuters)

The Hague (Netherlands): Dutch energy company Eneco says it has agreed to a proposed 4.1 billion-euro (USD 4.5 billion) takeover by Japanese corporations Mitsubishi and Chubu. Eneco said in a statement Monday that Mitsubishi will fund 80 per cent of the deal and Chubu the remaining 20 per cent.

The company, which is currently owned by a group of 44 Dutch municipalities, says Mitsubishi and Chubu support strengthening Eneco's sustainable energy strategy and will allow it to further expand internationally.

Mitsubishi CEO Takehiko Kakiuchi says Eneco "fits in perfectly with our current energy activities and provides us with a platform to further grow in the European market in which we intend to have a leading position in the energy transition."

Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.

Read full article
Next Story
Next Story

facebookTwitter Pocket whatsapp
Most Active
Company Price Change %Gain
Yes Bank 56.25 0.45
SBI 316.70 -1.03
Indiabulls Hsg 258.95 -4.96
Maruti Suzuki 6,994.75 1.57
Reliance 1,572.60 1.14
Company Price Change %Gain
Yes Bank 56.20 0.36
Indiabulls Hsg 259.00 -4.92
SBI 316.75 -0.95
RBL Bank 334.95 -1.14
Reliance 1,572.55 1.13
Top Gainers
Company Price Change %Gain
BPCL 499.65 2.28
HDFC 2,311.40 2.06
Adani Ports 373.60 2.03
Axis Bank 732.00 2.01
JSW Steel 258.85 1.87
Company Price Change %Gain
HDFC 2,310.60 2.06
Axis Bank 731.95 2.01
Maruti Suzuki 6,997.25 1.68
Reliance 1,572.55 1.13
Hero Motocorp 2,378.00 0.66
Top Losers
Company Price Change %Gain
TCS 2,060.45 -2.97
Cipla 447.90 -1.66
HCL Tech 552.05 -1.47
Zee Entertain 284.15 -1.23
Larsen 1,276.00 -1.15
Company Price Change %Gain
TCS 2,060.70 -2.93
TML-D 66.50 -2.06
HCL Tech 551.60 -1.54
Larsen 1,276.90 -1.04
Tech Mahindra 750.55 -0.98

Live TV

Countdown To Elections Results
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results