Niti Unveils Strategy Document that Aims to Make India USD 5-trillion Economy by 2030
The document that was released by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
File photo of Niti Aayog (Image:PTI)
New Delhi: Niti Aayog on Wednesday unveiled a strategy document with an aim to accelerate growth to 8 per cent and propel the country towards a USD 5-trillion economy by 2030.
The 'Strategy for New India @ 75' document, prepared after extensive consultations with over 800 stakeholders from within the government at the central, state and district levels, was released by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
"The overarching focus of the strategy document is to further improve the policy environment in which private investors and other stakeholders can contribute their fullest towards achieving the goals set out for New India 2022 and propel India towards a USD 5 trillion economy by 2030," the document said.
|Power Grid Corp||194.60||0.39|
Recommended For You
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s