Novartis India MD Milan Paleja to Step Down
Milan Paleja has informed the company's board of his decision to resign as the vice chairman and managing director effective May 31, 2019 for embracing challenges outside of Novartis, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Representational Image. (Reuters Photo)
New Delhi: Drug firm Novartis India on Wednesday said its Vice Chairman and Managing Director Milan Paleja has decided to step down from the company, with effect from May 31, 2019.
Paleja has informed the company's board of his decision to resign as the vice chairman and managing director effective May 31, 2019 for embracing challenges outside of Novartis, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The company's board has requested the nomination and remuneration committee to identify and recommend a suitable successor for the role, it added
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lady Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan During Concert in Las Vegas, See Video
- Unseen Pictures From Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput's Wedding Surface, See Here
- Amitabh Bachchan Was Never Hospitalised, Say Kaun Banega Crorepati Sources
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football