Novartis India's Vice Chairman and Managing Director Jawed Zia Resigns
In India, the pharmaceutical business of Novartis India is focused on bone and pain, calcium portfolio, gynecology and neurosciences and the generics business is focused on gynecology, anti-TB and anti-infectives.
File photo of Novartis India's Vice Chairman and Managing Director Jawed Zia.
Mumbai: Healthcare major Novartis India on Saturday said that its Vice Chairman and Managing Director Jawed Zia has resigned.
According to a BSE filing: "... Jawed Zia, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Novartis India Limited has informed the Board of Directors of his decision to step down from the office of Vice Chairman and Managing Director at the close of business hours on May 31, 2018."
"The Board requested the Nomination and Remuneration Committee to identify and recommend a suitable successor for the role of Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the company."
In India, the pharmaceutical business of Novartis India is focused on "bone and pain, calcium portfolio, gynecology and neurosciences and the generics business is focused on gynecology, anti-TB and anti-infectives".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes Passionately Kiss at LA Clippers Game
- Sara Ali Khan's Fitness Regime Shows How She Gets Ready for a Guilt-Free Vacation
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: SouL MortaL Donates Entire Winning Amount to Indian Army
- WhatsApp Gets One Step Closer to The Dark Mode; New Beta Gets Dark Wallpaper
- Instagram Stalking App Like Patrol Thrown Out by Apple; You Can All Relax Now