OYO Appoints Gaurav Ajmera as COO India and South Asia
With over 10 years of experience, Gaurav will play a key role in growing OYO's business in South Asia, the company's statement said.
OYO has appointed Gaurav Ajmera as the chief operating officer for India and South Asia. (Image: Facebook/@Gaurav Ajmera)
New Delhi: Hospitality firm OYO on Tuesday said it has appointed Gaurav Ajmera as the chief operating officer for India and South Asia, effective from May 1, 2019.
With over 10 years of experience, Gaurav will play a key role in growing OYO's business in South Asia, the company said in a statement.
He will be reporting to Aditya Ghosh, the company's chief executive officer for India and South Asia, it added.
"His appointment further strengthens OYO's South Asia leadership that is dedicated and focused towards building the most loved and preferred hospitality brand," Ghosh said. PTI
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
|Power Grid Corp||211.15||2.92|
Recommended For You
- In Pics: Taking a Sneak Peek into 13 Reasons Why Season 3, Find Out Who Killed Bryce Walker?
- Here's Why Chris 'Thor' Hemsworth Wished Shamita Shetty on Her Birthday
- Streaming Now: Sacred Games Gets Bigger in Season 2, It's Game Over for Taapsee Fans
- Hilarious 'Alag Alag' Memes from Ayushmann's 'Dream Girl' Trailer Bring Twitter Together
- Bajrang Punia to Get Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2019