Patanjali Ties up With Retailers to Push Products Online
Patanjali has partnered with e-commerce firms Amazon, Grofers, Shopclues, Flipkart, BigBasket, 1mg, Paytm Mall and Netmeds.
Patanjali Ayurved founders Baba Ramdev and Acharya Bal Krishna display the company's products. (PTI Photo)
New Delhi: Baba Ramdev-led Patanjali Ayurved on Tuesday announced its partnership with eight online platforms in a move to push sales of its range of products.
"Online mechanism aims to provide convenient and efficient option along with extension of traditional retail market," Ramdev said while announcing the partnerships.
Patanjali has partnered with e-commerce firms Amazon, Grofers, Shopclues, Flipkart, BigBasket, 1mg, Paytm Mall and Netmeds on which whole range of Patanjali products will be available.
Patanjali medicine requiring prescription will be sold only through Netmeds and 1mg.
Shopclues Senior President Operations Vishal Sharma said that the company will directly source and sell product to consumers.
Patanjali and e-commerce will not offer discount for selling online to maintain balance with sale from retail outlets.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Vishal Aditya Singh, Hindustani Bhau Lock Horns During Salman Khan's Weekend Ka Vaar Task
- Enjoying Retired Life, Don't Want to Play Throughout Year: Yuvraj Singh
- Heartbreaking Video of Man Feeding Water to Burnt Koala is Symbol of Australia's Bushfire Crisis
- Ranveer Singh Nailing Kapil Dev's 'Natraj Shot' Has the Internet Hooked
- Study Concludes Apple Watch Can Detect Heart Rate Irregularities