Practising Company Secretaries to Issue Unique Identification Number For Attested Documents
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) said the move is aimed at strengthening the framework of good governance
New Delhi: Practising company secretaries will soon be issuing a unique identification number for every document attested by them.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Tuesday said the move is aimed at strengthening the framework of good governance.
The Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) would be mandatory for every document except an electronic form, signed or certified by a practising company secretary from October 1.
Apart from preventing counterfeiting of various attestations or certifications, the move would enable stakeholders to verify genuineness of documents signed or certified by practising company secretaries, the ICSI said in a release.
ICSI President Ranjeet Pandey said that under the mechanism, an alpha-numeric number shall be generated for the identification of every document attested by practising company secretaries.
Recommended For You
- Ali Fazal Catches Up with Game of Thrones Actress Nathalie Emmanuel, See Pic
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Gifts Jeep Compass Worth Rs 21.34 Lakh to Sister Shagun, Shares Video on Instagram
- Pooja Batra Nails the Minimal Bride Look at Intimate Wedding with Nawwab Shah, See Pics
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Rohit And Bumrah Makes It To The ICC World Cup XI