RBI Sets Rupee Reference Rate at 68.2043 Against US Dollar
The Reserve Bank of India on Friday fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 68.2043 against the US dollar and 72.7467 for the euro.
Representative photo. (GETTY IMAGES)
Mumbai: The Reserve Bank of India on Friday fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 68.2043 against the US dollar and 72.7467 for the euro.
The corresponding rates were 68.1556 and 73.0901, ON Thursday.
According to an RBI statement, the exchange rates for the pound and the yen against the rupee were 85.4941 and 59.24 per 100 yens, respectively, based on reference rates for the dollar and cross-currency quotes at noon.
The SDR-rupee figure will be based on this rate, the statement added.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
|Dr Reddys Labs||2,586.35||-4.78|
Recommended For You
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal Wedding: Bollywood Stars Arrive in Style, See Pics
- Playing Top Asian Sides Key for India, Says Captain Sunil Chhetri
- EXCLUSIVE | Haven’t Closed Communication Channels with Mithali: Powar
- 'Dracula Ant' is Now the World's Fastest Animal, and Truly Deserves its Name
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Parul Chauhan is Now Married! Check Out the First Photos of the Newlyweds
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s