Saudi Aramco Says in Early Talks Over Reliance Stake
The deal, which is in a very early stage, would allow the company to conduct required due diligence going forward.
The logo of Saudi Aramco is seen at Aramco headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. (Reuters/Ahmed Jadallah/Files)
Dubai: Saudi Aramco has signed a letter of intent with Reliance to potentially buy a stake in its refining and petrochemicals business but talks are at "a very early stage", a senior Aramco executive said on Monday.
"This is very, very early stages of the deal that would allow us to conduct required due diligence going forward," Khalid al-Dabbagh, senior vice president of finance, told an analyst call after the company reported first half results.
Disclaimer: News18.com is part of Network18 Media & Investment Limited which is owned by Reliance Industries Limited.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Woman Sets Fire to Creepy 'It' Clown Doll which Floated into Her Backyard
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships