- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 114/120
- TRS 96
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Saudi Aramco’s First-half Net Income Falls 12% to $47 Billion
Aramco said total revenues including other income related to sales were at $163.88 billion in the first half of this year, down from $167.68 billion a year earlier.
Dubai: Saudi Aramco, the world's top oil producer, reported first-half net income of $46.9 billion on Monday, down from $53.02 billion a year earlier.
By comparison, Apple Inc — the world's most profitable listed company — made $31.5 billion in the first six months of its financial year.
Aramco said total revenues including other income related to sales were at $163.88 billion in the first half of this year, down from $167.68 billion a year earlier, on lower oil prices and reduced production.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Trailers This Week: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, To All The Boys 2 Prep Audience for Valentine's Month
- Australian Open 2020 LIVE Score and Updates: Novak Djokovic Reaches Quarters as Coco Gauff Crashes Out, Roger Federer to Play Next
- Republic Day 2020: Patriotic Fervour Runs High Among B-town Celebs as They Post Pics With Tricolour
- Who Is Jair Bolsonaro, India's 71st Republic Day Parade Guest? | Crux+
- Anand Mahindra Had the Most Epic Response to Twitter User Who Called Him 'Stupid'