SEBI Asks For Feedback to Grow Equity Derivatives Market
Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on Wednesday solicited feedback from market participants on how to grow and develop equity derivative markets in the country.
In this file photo, the logo of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is pictured on the premises of its headquarters in Mumbai. (Reuters)
Mumbai: Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on Wednesday solicited feedback from market participants on how to grow and develop equity derivative markets in the country.
SEBI said it would seek discussion in a wide range of topics related to derivatives, including whether to introduce derivatives on stock indices, as well as setting minimum contract sizes and open position limits for equity derivatives.
Market participants were asked to submit comments by August 10.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Opens About Why She Did Not Live with Ranveer Singh Before Marriage
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- Google Pixel 4 isn't Coming to India and Desi Fanboys are Upset With Sundar Pichai
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More