SEBI Asks For Feedback to Grow Equity Derivatives Market
Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on Wednesday solicited feedback from market participants on how to grow and develop equity derivative markets in the country.
In this file photo, the logo of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is pictured on the premises of its headquarters in Mumbai. (Reuters)
Mumbai: Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on Wednesday solicited feedback from market participants on how to grow and develop equity derivative markets in the country.
SEBI said it would seek discussion in a wide range of topics related to derivatives, including whether to introduce derivatives on stock indices, as well as setting minimum contract sizes and open position limits for equity derivatives.
Market participants were asked to submit comments by August 10.
|Power Grid Corp||194.60||0.39|
Recommended For You
- David Dhawan Slaps Son Varun in this Fun Father's Day Video
- Net Bowler Hit on Head By Warner Shot Receives Signed Australian Jersey
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- #BlueForSudan: Why Are People Changing Their Profile Pictures to this Shade of Indigo?
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s