Six-Year-Old YouTube Star Brings His Own Toy Line to Walmart
The star of the YouTube channel Ryan ToysReview, simply known as Ryan, helped select the toys and apparel that will be sold under the name Ryan's World.
Six-year old Ryan is all set to launch his own range of toys on Walmart. (Image Courtesy: Reuters)
A 6-year-old boy whose toy reviews have drawn billions of views on YouTube will debut his own line of slime, stuffed animals and other merchandise at Walmart Inc next month, the retailer announced on Monday.
The star of the YouTube channel Ryan ToysReview, simply known as Ryan, helped select the toys and apparel that will be sold under the name Ryan's World, according to children's media company pocket.watch, which negotiated the deal with Walmart.
The Ryan's World merchandise will be sold exclusively at more than 2,500 Walmart stores in the United States and on the Walmart.com website, starting August 6. The products will expand to other retailers in October.
Ryan's six YouTube channels have enthralled children, often drawing more than 1 billion views a month to videos of him playing with toys and reacting to them. His family has kept his last name secret given his young age.
Pocket.watch has negotiated licensing deals for a handful of online video stars to expand their reach through toys, apparel and home products. The Ryan's World merchandise, designed for ages 3 and up, is the first to come to market.
The products include T-shirts with four designs featuring some of Ryan's favorite things, including pizza.
Recommended For You
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now
- Mission Mangal Trailer Has Akshay Kumar Leading a Team of Talented Scientists
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300