SpiceJet Promoter Ajay Singh Pledges 2.78 Percent Shares
These shares, which account for 2.78 per cent shareholding, have been pledged to 'secure a credit facility obtained by SpiceJet'.
(Image for representation: PTI)
New Delhi: SpiceJet promoter and chief Ajay Singh has pledged around 2.78 per cent shares towards securing a credit facility for the airline.
A total of 1.67 crore shares were pledged in favour of IDFC First Bank Ltd on October 24, according to a filing submitted by the carrier to the BSE on Saturday.
These shares, which account for 2.78 per cent shareholding, have been pledged to "secure a credit facility obtained by SpiceJet", it added.
With the latest pledge of shares, a total of 26.32 per cent shareholding of Singh is now encumbered.
Individually, he has a stake of 50.75 per cent in the company, as per the filing.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Review: A Lot of Style And Even More Substance
- Tik-Tok Prepares to Take On Instagram And Facebook With Shopping Links in Posts
- Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor's New Good Newwz Poster Unveiled Ahead of Trailer Release
- Dad Details How The Noise App on Apple Watch Helped His Son With Autism
- From Jadon Sancho to Erling Haaland, 8 Players Manchester United Want to Sign