Sun Pharma Share Price Live: Sun Pharma Falls by 3.09% as Finance Minister Announces Union Budget 2019
Union Budget 2019: Sun Pharma shares have lost nearly 30% in the last one year compared with a 12% rise in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.
Image for representation. (Image: Reuters)
As Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget 2019, Sun Pharma stocks opened at 393.50 and closed at 380. The stocks fell by a 3.09 percent.
The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Re 1 has touched a 52-week high of Rs 678.80 on 6 September 2018 and a 52-week low of Rs 350.40 on 13 May 2019.
Sun Pharma shares have lost nearly 30% in the last one year compared with a 12% rise in the benchmark Nifty 50 index. The promoter holding in the company stood at 54.38%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 32.86% and 12.76%, respectively.
Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance (IPA) last month said that the pharmaceutical sector in the country is aiming to grow to the size of $120-130 billion by the year 2030 from the existing $38 billion.
To achieve the goal, it said that the stakeholders need to work on accelerating the goal of universal healthcare across India and the world by providing access to high-quality affordable drugs. It added that the stakeholders also need to work on becoming the world’s largest and most reliable drugs supplier.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries is the world’s fourth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company and India’s top pharmaceutical company.
Recommended For You
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty Spotted Together By the Beach, Get Clicked with Fans
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- Chandrayaan 2 Launched Successfully By ISRO | India's Second Moon Mission
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More