TCS Board to Consider Share Buyback Next Week
India's largest software company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Thursday said its board will meet next week to consider share buyback.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
New Delhi: India's largest software company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Thursday said its board will meet next week to consider a share buyback.
"We would like to inform you that the Board of Directors will consider a proposal for buyback of equity shares of the company at its meeting to be held on February 20, 2017," Tata Consultancy Services Ltd said in a BSE filing.
Shares of the company were trading 1.16 percent higher at Rs 2,443.80 on BSE.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- People are Copy-Pasting Nick Jonas' Karwa Chauth Tweet but With a Hilarious Twist
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge
- BCCI President Has Not Spoken to Me on MS Dhoni: Virat Kohli