TCS Board to Consider Share Buyback Next Week
India's largest software company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Thursday said its board will meet next week to consider share buyback.
Representative image (Photo: Reuters)
New Delhi: India's largest software company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Thursday said its board will meet next week to consider a share buyback.
"We would like to inform you that the Board of Directors will consider a proposal for buyback of equity shares of the company at its meeting to be held on February 20, 2017," Tata Consultancy Services Ltd said in a BSE filing.
Shares of the company were trading 1.16 percent higher at Rs 2,443.80 on BSE.
|Power Grid Corp||202.00||1.76|
Recommended For You
- Streaming Services Such as Netflix And Amazon Video Now Have More Subscribers Globally Than Cable TV
- IPL 2019 | I’ll be First One to Hang My Boots When Time Comes: Yuvraj
- Salman Khan's Bharat Trailer to be Showcased with Avengers: Endgame
- Jawa to Auction Motorcycles to Raise Funds for Armed Forces Ahead of Deliveries
- PUBG Mobile Ban: Five Incidents in India Which Indicate How Addictive The Battle Royale Game Can be
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s