TCS Shares Fall by 2.5% Ahead of Quarterly Results
TCS was the biggest dampener among the 30-share front-line companies at the NSE.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
New Delhi: Shares of Tata Consultancy Services fell by 2.5 per cent Tuesday ahead of announcement of its quarterly results later in the day. The scrip declined 2.05 per cent to close at Rs 2,131.45 on the BSE. During the day, it fell by 3.95 per cent to Rs 2,090.
TCS was the biggest dampener among the 30-share front-line companies. At the NSE, shares of the company dipped 2.54 per cent to close at Rs 2,120. In terms of traded volume, 11.33 lakh shares were traded on the BSE, while over 39 lakh shares changed hands on the NSE during the day.
The BSE 30-share benchmark index Tuesday settled at 38,730.82, up 10.25 points.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar Asks Housefull 4 Cast to Sell Tea on Train, Watch Who Does Best
- Here's Why Aishwarya Rai is a Good Choice for the Hindi Version of Maleficent 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Smartphone Series Crosses 100 Million Shipment Milestone
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works